Sunday, July 31, 2011

Market Sunday

It really felt like Sunday today.

1) I got up and went for a walk early this morning. The sun was coming up over the ocean and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was totally freezing, but beautiful.

2) During my walk I stopped by the Browns Bay market and got some of the nicest vegetables I've seen in ages. Everything was very cheap, and had actual dirt on it from the ground. I'm waiting for the avocado to ripen, hopefully it'll be a good one!

3) I've been thinking about using some of the money I'll (hopefully) earn in Korea to do some volunteer work - perhaps orphans in Thailand or Vietnam? The plan is far from thought out, but it feels like a good direction to go in.

4) Brook's discus laid some eggs! They have eaten them all now, but it was pretty cool to see that they are comfortable enough to breed.

5) The nicest thing about today? I didn't HAVE to do anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment