Monday, July 18, 2011

Yucky Monday

Ew, so today hasn't been great. I came home from work early because I was feeling quite sick. I'm all good now, and luckily they had someone who could cover for me. They were really nice about it too, probably because I felt so bad about needing time off :) Anyway, I came home, drank lots of water, slept, and feel much better now.

1) I couriered my documents to Korea! Things feel like they are really getting underway now. Hopefully everything I need is correct and in there - there are so many conflicting instructions on what to send and how many copies to send, and on and on! I'm pretty sure I got everything though. I checked about a million times. Dad suggested that I try to get to Korea at least a week before my job starts, even if I have to stay in a hotel, just to get a little used to it before I start work. I thought that was a pretty good idea, so I'll see if I can get that worked out once things progress a little further.

2) It's a beautiful sunny day today!

3) Dinner with mum, dad, Dave, and Hilary last night was lovely. It was really nice to see them and Dave gave me one of his precious shell hangings that he makes (which are VERY cool), and some fresh eggs! Eggs for breakfast tomorrow :)

4) The lady who helped me send my documents in the post office was really nice. She was very helpful and friendly, and told  me exactly what to do and what was going on. It was such a nice change!

5) Brook is cooking dinner tonight! I don't much feel like eating, but it's the thought that counts.

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! The document process can be such a hassle, but is totally worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete