Monday, July 11, 2011

Job interview Monday

So, I just had my interview with an elementary school in Pyeongtaek (or however you spell it!!). It went really well from my point of view, the school sounds great, as does the place. I want it!

1) Had an interview with a good sounding school in Korea. I hope they would like to hire me, and I will hopefully find out tomorrow.

2) I stayed late at work today and did all my photocopying and stuff for all my classes this week.

3) I taught my first IELTs class. It wasn't amazing, but went fine. I was a little intimidated at first, but then I realised that I was the one who could speak English fluently, not them, so I was still the expert. I'm planning on having a little more control and structure tomorrow, and getting them to start identifying each others' errors.

4) Brook made me dinner! He made chorizo and olive gnocci. Pretty exotic really, and tasty too.

5) I had a yummy chicken filled roll for lunch. Even better - it was home made!

No comments:

Post a Comment