Thursday, July 14, 2011

Super Thursday

I got the job! Woohoo! Come the end of August I will be moving to Pyeongtaek, South Korea. 

1) I got a job in Korea, finally!

2) I secretly printed off my contact and other documents at work, feeling like a bit of a criminal. I used all their stuff to print stuff for a new job. But, I was like a printer ninja. I'm sure no one knows.

3) I went to Kathmandu and got my down jacket for half price! Instead of $600 I paid $300. That's still a crapload of money, but I think it'll be worth it. It's like wearing a duvet.

4) The star dome and dinner last night was lovely. The universe it amazing! All the galaxies... I had no idea there were so many. The pictures they can take are simply awesome. The project them onto a huge dome screen above you and it looks like the night sky, but they can highlight constellations and whatnot. It was very cool. Saturn is my favourite planet.

5) The best thing today was that three of the Saudi guys I taught last week in the beginners class came up to the teachers room after school today to ask if I could be their teacher again. I was really flattered! Sadly, I can't go back to them, I have to keep teaching boring IELTs instead.

BUT... only for two more weeks. Then I'm going to stop working and start getting ready for Korea and my BIG adventure. I'm so.... scaredexcitedamazedcrazy. Yeah, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment