Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sim-filled Saturday

As next week approaches, I'm getting more and more apprehensive about teaching these new classes. I have no training at all for teaching young learners, and beginners classes are thought to be challenging to teach, so yes, I am scared. I'm going to take Brook's advice and take it one day at a time. Try not to look forward too much. A week of young learners sounds like a lot, but three hours I can handle. I can do anything for three hours. Maybe. Perhaps take Monday an hour at a time?

1) I made Oreo fudge for my brother's birthday and some white chocolate citrus truffles for my dad. I don't like either of the products, but I did enjoy making them for Matt and Dad :)

2) I played the Sims for four or five hours today. It was fun! My Sim is an awesome celebrity firefighter!

3) Janetta wasn't feeling well today, so I didn't end up hanging out with her. Instead I spent some time reading a book, which was very nice.

4) Brook and I had Ramen Takara for dinner. Mmmmm, yummy.

5) I successfully argued that dog eating is not universally morally wrong, nor is it illegal in New Zealand. Yeah, it was a slow day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment