Friday, July 8, 2011

Windy, windy Friday!

Woah, is it windy and rainy today!
I am so tired after a full-on week at work getting used to both young learners and a beginners class. Next week, I'm changing AGAIN and am doing the highest level IELTS class in the afternoon, so I'm going from teaching the lowest level to the highest. Pretty intense, but good experience (as everyone keeps reminding me).

1) I finally have ALL my documents ready for Korea! My apostilled egree and criminal chack got back to me on Wednesday, so I am all ready to go. I've got a job interview on Monday evening.

2) I've managed not to get rained on at all so far today. Quite an achievement if you could see the random-ass downpours that keep happening.

3) I felt like I was starting to get the hang of young learners a little bit more this moring. The lesson was good, and everyone seemed not too bored (which is kind of all I can hope for).

4) I'm about to apply to another GEPIK recruiting company in Korea, perhaps they can find me something good.

5) I'm heading home this afternoon to stay with mum and dad for the weekend. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment