Friday, July 15, 2011

Freezing Friday

It's rained heavily on and off all day today, so I was too afraid to wear my new jacket in case I got it wet. That's silly, I know, but I don't normally spend three hundred dollars on pieces of clothing, so I'm being precious about it :) It's so cold today, too. It would've been a good day to try it out.

1) As I said, it's chilly, so I'm making pumpkin soup for dinner. There's not much better than hot soup to warm you up on a cold night. Unless I ate the soup whilst wearing my jacket. But I would never do that, it might get soup on it :D

2) One of the girls in my young learners class asked if they would be getting a new teacher next week. When I said no, that I was still going to be their teacher, her face actually lit up and she smiled really big. I guess she was pleased, so that was really nice!

3) I got all my documents printed for Korea, and all filled out. All I need now is to do some photocopying, and I'll be ready to courier it on Monday afternoon.

4) I need to do a little clothes shopping for Korea. New jeans (again - why can I never find the right ones??), and new undies. I've decided to get a pedicure and maybe a massage while I'm out, because my feet need some TLC. So, I have that to look forward to tomorrow.

5) I've been doing some reading about Pyeongtaek, and it sounds pretty good. Fairly standard for Korea, which is fine with me. I found this blog, and this info book. I'm still more excited than afraid. Long may that continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment