Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too much information Sunday.

Well, today I was given too much information! I'm not going to say by who, or about what because this is the internet after all, and it was definitely private information, but goodness, it was far more than I EVER wanted to know. Made me laugh at the absurdity though :)

So, it turns out that ice hockey is awesome to watch live! Brook and I had a great time, and Canada won! It was close, the two teams tied on 3-3, then had to have a shoot out, tied again on 2-2, and then had to do some 'sudden death' thing. It was really fast paced and exciting, and our seats turned out to be really great. We could see everything and we weren't too far away. I enjoyed it heaps!! I'm definitely going to try and go to more sport type events in the future.

1) Brook's birthday dinner went really well. The pork belly came out crispy, the mashed potatoes were smooth and yummy, and the salad went well. The lemon meringue pie was a success too! Really lemony, and my short pastry came out pretty short :) It was very nice.

2) I put some music on a danced in the kitchen while I was cooking. I'm pretty sure that contributed to it's success.

3) We watched this REALLY boring movie, called 'Stone' this afternoon. It really was truly boring. Why does this make it into my top five things for the day then, I hear you ask? Well, it made my life look warm, lovely, exciting, and ridiculously fun in comparison! Of course, my life is all these things (touch wood), the film just made me think more about it for a moment.

4) I found this webpage. I enjoyed reading what the guy had to say, and it made me feel positive and hopeful about my own travels. His site also made me consider Spain as a teaching destination sometime in the future.

5) It hasn't happened yet, but I am really looking forward to bed tonight. Warm, cosy, and sleepy, three of the best things about night time in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment