Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feeling sorry for myself Thursday

Aw, poor Sam is feeling sorry for herself. And writing in the 3rd person, apparently :)
You know, it's not all new food and romantic holidays by the sea when you move overseas. Today I am lonely. I have emailed ALL my friends, and no one has time to reply :( which = me being dumb and feeling sad. Well, actually I was feeling a bit sad anyway, so I think I'm projecting it into loneliness. Ah, the ups and downs of expat life! What's worse is I have all day at my desk to minutely examine my mental state in every single tiny detail. I think I'll put on my running shoes after work and see if I can't exercise myself out of it. But you know what I'm NOT going to do?
Eat myself out of it. Oh no, not this time. There will be no chocolate. There will be no cake. I can have a peppermint tea and a banana if it comes down to it. That's it!

1) Only 45 minutes until home time!

2) I've been listening to some good music at my desk today.

3) I'm going to go for a run and watch my favourite TV show tonight. Also, on Sunday I'm going to do one of my favourite regular trips into Seoul - the Hongdae art market and Myeongdong clothes shopping! Retail therapy ftw!

4) I want steak bbq for dinner. Or jokbal. Either way, I will have meat!

5) I love my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment