Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not much Wednesday

Not a great deal to report yet today. Most exciting thing to happen is the fire alarm going off. Everyone just ignored it though, so I assumed we were't about to be consumed by a flaming inferno. Mind you, it was lunch time. It's probably take more than a fire to pry these kids away from their lunch!

So, yesterday Andy came around in the evening and we went for some 'Japanese' food for dinner. I say 'Japanese' because I'm pretty sure it was Korean-Japanese fusion. It was nice, anyway. Andy ordered because the whole menu was in Korean, and he got three-ish different things to try. There was a grilled pike and anchovies, a selection raw flounder, and some sashimi type stuff. It was all extremely fresh (like just caught out of the tank, filleted, and served). I enjoyed it heaps. Andy thinks it's weird that I don't eat bread, but so far I haven't had any problems when eating out. 

Also, once again, only one student turned up for my after school class. I told Mr B this morning, and he said that Thursday would be my last one. I feel guilty, like it's my fault the kids weren't coming. I really was trying my best to make the classes relevant and fun, and I was putting a lot of effort in, but I guess it was still no good. I'm also a bit worried that Mr B blames me. It's so hard to tell because he never talks to me about anything. I just hope that if there was a problem, that he'd tell me.

And I'm going to the East Sea this weekend! I'm not really sure what to expect, but if it's warm, sunny, and I can swim and sit on the beach, I'll be happy. Also, tomorrow is Courtney's last night in Korea and we're all going for shabu-shabu as a goodbye dinner. So sad!

1) Trip to the East sea id booked. Weekend of sun and sand, here I come!

2) Sun!

3) Nice chicken for lunch

4) I love wearing dresses.

5) Turns out if you book tickets to Japan using Korean websites they're almost half the cost of using English ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment