Thursday, June 14, 2012

Butterfly Wednesday

The post title sounds transformational, doesn't it? Well, sorry to disappoint - I just saw some butterflies :)

I'm feeling a little more settled today, but not by a whole lot. I'm still finding it a bit difficult to eat much. Lunch today was one of weirder concoctions I've had in Korea - fried chicken tenders covered in hot (sweet) fruit salad. It wasn't horrible, but I'm not really a fan. So, I picked all the chicken out and ate it, then started on the salad. A few mouthfuls in though, and I almost couldn't swallow. I think the poor teachers at work think I'm anorexic or something. A good appetite is kind of a sign of good health here.

Anyway, because Courtney forgot her bank card some time over the weekend and I paid for everything for her, she's taking me out for tuna tonight. It's a bit pricey, but it's delicious all you can eat raw tuna served in a bunch of different ways. I've had it once before and loved it. I have to remember to take photos this time.

Today, no teaching again! Mr B. just told me to work on the English exam questions. I finished them a few hours ago and have spent the last little while emailing friends and looking at photos on Facebook. I had a pleasant lunch time though. I went outside and sat under the trees. There were about three different types of butterfly flying around, a light breeze, and the biggest ants I've ever seen.

It's only Wednesday, but my weekend is already looking packed. Mike is throwing Court a leaving party on Thursday or Friday, C and I are going into Seoul to go to T.G.I. Friday's for dinner and to see Men in Black III, and then I'm going to the rose festival with Laura on Sunday. Should be good!

Ok, today's five:
1) Tuna!

2) Butterflies.

3) My aircon got fixed - yay!

4) Sun is good.

5) Late start in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment