Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday's 5

Wooo, this my 200th blog post! Who ever thought I'd keep up with it? Least of all me!
Well, today so far has been completely uneventful. I came to work at 9, so have to work till 5 (instead of my usual 8-4), so I'm just hanging out waiting until 4.45 when I can go and catch the bus. And it is hot today!

Hmmm, 5 things that are good about today:

1) No fish at lunch

2) I've started planning Summer camp and it's looking good. I spent this morning making a board game. It was fun to make, hopefully it's fun to play.

3) I'm reading the second book of 'The Land of Oz' series. They're weird. I'm not even sure they are good books, but it's entertaining enough for the moment.

4) 15 minutes until home time.

5) 200 blog posts! That's awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment