Tuesday, June 19, 2012

예쁘다 Tuesday

So, this morning I was waiting for the bus, and an old lady walked past staring at me hardcore. I gave her a massive smile, and her face lit up, she gave me a huge smile back again and said "예쁘다", which means "you're pretty". Haha, kind of made my morning :) Another Korean lady in a restaurant told me I was beautiful on the weekend, too. My head is going to get so big in Korea! I also got told I was 'tall and skinny' by two different people. I guess the difference is: Westerners might think it, but Koreans just say it. At least they're saying nice things to me.

OK, today's five:
1) I got a great night's sleep last night. I managed to break the 5am wake up, and lasted until 5.40. Not great, but a start.

2) I've got 3 classes to teach today, plus an after school class. Yay!

3) Plans for a replacement Japan trip are under way. I won't reveal the details yet, in case I jinx it. But, it has the potential to be awesome!

4) Gorgeous weather today! Blue skies, sun, the works. I'm hanging out with Andy after work today, maybe we can go somewhere with water like a lake or river. Might be nice.

5) I had one kick-ass breakfast this morning. Left overs from dinner last night! Grilled salmon with avocado and mango salsa. Flash and delicious (and grain+sugar free). Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment