Friday, June 15, 2012

Cake for breakfast Friday

I had a nice evening alone last night. It was good to just lay on my bed, put on some music, and stare at the ceiling for a few hours. I also made myself cry a bit to see if it would help. Might have. I'm feeling a bit better today, anyway. I'm doing lots of thinking and I'm learning some stuff about myself that I want to work on changing. Not bad things, necessarily, but stuff I do that makes it hard for people to really get to know me. Like I think I'm too strong and independent at times. I need to not make people feel like I don't need them at all. Which is a problem, because I don't want to need people, because when you need them and then they leave, it's awful. Buuuut, better to have loved and lost and all that crap, right? Meh.

Anyway, today's top five:
1) Luke again gets a special mention for providing the best email conversation. Made my day more interesting.

2) I had cake for breakfast. Not a part of the eating plan at all, but this week, anything goes. Next week = back on track.

3) Lunch was not bony fish. I consider this a huge success! Yesterday's was :(

4) Mr. B. is being REALLY nice to me lately. He was totally dedicated to getting my aircon fixed, and he says hello to me every morning, and he just told me that all the questions I wrote for the end of semester test are 'wonderful'. I either did something right, he's in a good mood, or he wants something. Maybe my consistently sunny disposition is finally winning him over.

5) Big group dinner tonight - we're going for chicken. We = Courtney, her work mates, her Mike, work Mike, Andy, and maybe Nyasha and her workmates. Should be a fun night!


No comments:

Post a Comment