Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday's five things

1) It was awesome to see Jetts! She gave me some very cute going away presents - including a singing Tinkerbell card and a cool wall decal to decorate my place in Korea with. I know it will make me think of her whenever I see it and help me not feel so alone when I'm so far away.

2) While we were out we got some amazing blood orange ice cream from a random ice cream shop somewhere by Albert Park. It was so yummy!!

3) I got my passport back - complete with Korean Visa! Yay, all done!!

4) I've watched the first few episodes of a Korean Drama TV series called 'Secret Garden'. The acting is so bad it's funny, but it is sooooo popular over there. If this TV show is anything to go by, Korean people fall in love by staring at each other, men drag the women they have a crush on around like they are a sack of grain, and no one ever kisses anyone else. I think Bones and Grey's Anatomy will remain my favourite TV shows, but I'll keep trying the Korean stuff.

5) I just ate a Whittaker's Peanut Slab, and it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment