Monday, August 8, 2011

Nice Monday

Today has been chilly, but pleasant. Didn't do much of mention, but had fun not doing it :)

1) I worked out how to sign my contract for Korea on my computer, so I don't have to sign a new contract and courier it over again. All I had to do was take a photo of my signature, make it usable in photoshop and pop it onto the contact in the 'sign here' areas. It looks pretty good too :)

2) Brook and I went to the library today and I got out a really interesting looking book about the myths people believe to do with health and the world in general. I havent' read it yet, but it could be really interesting (or total crap), but I love coming home with new books.

3) I'm making slow cooked beef for dinner and it smells delicious! Recipe is here. I'm normally not a huge Jamie Oliver fan, but this looks pretty good so far.

4) We went last night and saw 'Horrible Bosses'. It was pretty funny. Dumb-ass story line, but funny comedy.

5) I bought quinoa at the supermarket today. I'm going to try making quinoa porridge for breakfast. I will update on this attempt tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment