Thursday, August 11, 2011

Painting Thursday

I'm quite tired tonight because I spent most of the day at work with Brook sanding and painting some walls for a new lighting display they are making. He said it was a lot of work, so offered to go in and help because I don't have much to do during the day. I thought we'd be doing it together, but I ended up doing it all myself while he did other things :p

1) I had an interesting Korean snack at morning tea - little mushroom shaped things with biscuit for the stem and chocolate mushroom heads. They were weird, cute, and yummy.

2) I painted two walls blue. It was messy and very time consuming, but I liked being able to see the results of my work so quickly.

3) I went for a walk in the sun today.

4) I'm reading a really predictable romance novel... and really enjoying it!

5) I'm going to book my trip tomorrow! China and Korea, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment