Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shopping Saturday

I spent today shopping with mum and dad for their up-coming holiday in Indonesia. I actually ended up buying a pair of walking sandals, which were on sale and are so comfortable. I reckon they'll be really great for all the walking I'm going to do in China. All the shopping was tiring though!

Best things today:

1) Moving more stuff back home. I'm nearly all done now :)

2) I had a nice lunch at a random Chinese restaurant with mum and dad. We had fried rice and garlic pork ribs.

3) My bargain super awesome sandals.

4) Realising all the little things I hadn't even considered about my trip - like baggage locks, money belts, and so on.

5) I got the laundry washed today and it smelled so nice when I picked it up. Freshly washed clothes are one of the best smells :D

No comments:

Post a Comment