Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunburn Sunday

I went for a big walk this morning and explored the other side of the Osan river. It was awesome over there! My side of the river is a big ugly and scrubby, but that side is all landscaped with flower gardens and stuff. What's more, I found a lovely new (to me) exercise park totally shaded by trees. So, I stopped for a while and did some bodyweight exercises before continuing my walk. I walked for well over an hour and managed to totally sunburn my shoulders. Doh! After my walk I stopped in at a coffee shop and picked up a peppermint iced tea, which was so nice because I was ridiculously hot!

Also, today I went to the Osan market and picked up some lunch (kimchi pancakes) and some delicious plums and apricots.

Ok, to tired to update further. More weekend update tomorrow!
Today's five:
1) Fresh plums and apricots

2) Lovely walk in the sun

3) Flower gardens

4) Yummy bbq dinner

5) Today is my 7th day with no sugar! Goal complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment