Friday, July 13, 2012

Sharing is caring Friday

Not sure why, but I think it's because I like to at least try to be a nice person, I've brought a cake to work to share with all the teachers this afternoon. Oh no, I know why. Because it was cluttering up my freezer, and I didn't want to eat it all and the easiest way to get rid of it, while collecting work brownie points, is to share it with the sugar crazed teachers at work. I'm hoping for a double win of getting rid of the cake AND making myself look good. Altruism is SO overrated :)

Anyway, today's five things:

1) No student was turned upside down, hit, or even picked up by Mr B during class today. Yesterday he straddled a boys head to demonstrate 'riding a bike'. I am 100% not kidding or exaggerating. He straddled a kids head. Even more amazing, the kid wasn't bothered at all. Totally normal.

2) Only 1 hour and 45 minutes until it's officially the weekend! 63 building, here I come!

3) I have spent the last hour and a half trying not to snort-laugh too loudly at the hilarious reviews of what sounds like a truly awful romance novel. I'd never heard of it, but apparently it's taking the world by storm.. well, it's taking women who want to read sexy books by storm. Only, I've read a lot of extract now and the books is written so badly I don't think I could even read it if I wanted to. Just because it's sexy doesn't mean the quality of the writing should suffer. The book is called '50 Shades of Grey', and while I haven't read it, so can't comment, this website can. Serious snort-laugh material.

4) There was a thunder storm last night and it was fun.

5) I slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment