Thursday, July 12, 2012

I will not complain about work Thursday

I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work. I will not complain about work.

I will not complain about work.

I will instead shut up and either work to fix the problem, or bear with it until the situation can be changed.
Step one: I have decided that I'm not chasing these stupid men around to get my stupid book signed every day. I will sign it and then I'll leave it on their desk and they can give it back to me when they're done. Minor problem = solved.

In other news, lunch today was roast pork! Awesome!
And I'm planning on cleaning my apartment this afternoon.
And I had one kick-ass home made fruit salad for breakfast.
And I ate delicious pizza for dinner last night (my first bread in over three months!).

Four different types of topping - and there was A LOT of topping, but I actually really enjoyed it!

And it turns out if I freeze a particular type of Korean rice cake, it turns out a little similar to ice cream mochi.
And it's now under two weeks until Andy and I go to Japan.
And Andy is awesome. He's also extremely good looking, which is a total bonus.
And I have great friends, even if most of them live in a different hemisphere.
And it's Thursday, which means tomorrow is... Friday, which is basically the weekend :)
And I bought a random dress from the market hoping it would fit, and it totally does.
And it's only two and a half hours until I can go home, clean my room, eat delicious Korean watermelon (seriously, it's amazing), and read my book on my comfy bed.

Bed makeover :)


Excellent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment