Wednesday, July 4, 2012

No, not really Wednesday

As I was walking into school this morning, Mr B passed me on the driveway in his car. He stopped long enough to say "Hi. Are you ok?", because I took the day off 'sick' yesterday. Just to see what would happen I replied, "No, not really". He just goes "Oh, ok" and drove off. Seriously, what is the point of asking if you're not even going to listen? I think it's possible for me to have less respect for him, but not by too much.

It's wicked humid today, and I'm pretty grumpy! I've got a headache, I'm hot, I'm sticky, and I'm bored. Not really a winning combination. All I want to do is go home and shower and watch a funny movie. Well, only two and a bit hours to go... I can make it.

Today's five things:
1) Andy brought over some cheesecake last night when I cooked him dinner. I managed not to eat it (I'm going 7 days totally sugar free). Also, this morning another teacher made me take a biscuit, which I almost ate without thinking about it, but at the last moment I stopped and hid it in my draw until I could get rid of it without anyone seeing. It was one of my favourite Korean biscuits, too.

2) I cooked Andy dinner last night - I made salad, mushrooms, and walnut crusted pork loin (I know, a bit flash, right?). It was yummy.

3) Tonight I'm going to go to the Osan Sports Centre to find out about their dance classes. I want to start learning something new.

4) Might finally make it to the Garden of the Morning Calm this weekend.

5) I learned to make Korean steamed egg yesterday. I bought the cutest little dish to make it in. It's like a mini ceramic Dutch oven. I made it with salmon in it this morning for breakfast, and it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment