Thursday, July 5, 2012

It was surprisingly easy Thursday

So, I mentioned to Mr. B this morning that I might want to stay at the school for another year. He seemed mildly surprised and *possibly* pleased. He said just to think about it and let him know next week or the week after and that in the meantime he'd contact the provincial office to find out if they'd have the funding to keep me. I was dreading this conversation, and no doubt there is much confusing dialogue to come, but for now it was suspiciously simple.

 I had to sit through one class today before Mr B decided he'd just do it alone, but during that time I made a pro/con/fix list for staying in Korea. All of the pros are good, and all of the cons can be easily fixed, so I'll tell Mr B tomorrow that I do want to stay and now I just have to wait and see if they have the money. Haha, bummer if they don't! I have a few options if that happens, but I'll just wait and see before really looking into any of them.

Here's my list:

Also, my quality of life here in Korea is awesome! So, hoping this goes my way. Otherwise it'll be either a hagwon job (which will remove probably two of the 'pros') or go somewhere else entirely. But, we'll see.

Anyway, I just organised to go to the 63 building in Seoul with my friend Amy next weekend, so that will be fun. She's really nice and although I haven't spent much time with her, we seem to get on really well.

I was going to go for a big walk this afternoon after work. I'm feeling pretty cranky again, and I thought it might help. But, it's pouring with rain. It's a bit hard to tell how bad it is from inside the teacher's room. I might be able to use and umbrella and be fine, or it might just be disgusting. Maybe I'll just crawl into bed and try to sleep it off - kind of a more tempting option that slogging through the rain, but probably not as effective.

Ok. today's five things:
1) There is a game called 'Creationary', it's like 'Pictionary' only you play it with Lego. I love pictionary and I love Lego, so I can only imagine that this game would be Amazing with a capital 'A'.

2) I've made it nearly 4 days with absolutely no sugar.

3) The Osan sports center does offer Kpop dance classes, but this months class is full. I'll go back later in the month to find out about classes for August.

4) I've decided to try and stay another year at my school in Korea.

5) It's raining and I like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment