Friday, July 20, 2012

I want the day off too! Friday.

Today is 'work experience day' at school (I only know this because I just google-translated the Korean written on the board in the staffroom). There are no students and it looks like I'm the only teacher who has to come in. It's just me and the admin staff. First of all, thanks for telling me (read with extreme sarcasm), and secondly - why make me come to work? It's not like I have work to do. Mr B., you cancelled my after school class, and I gave you the entire summer camp lesson plan yesterday... why? WHY?! All the other teachers get the day off... I guess I'm special.

Shit - this means there's no school lunch today. And I obviously didn't bring any food with me... so it's overpriced fruit from the supermarket down the road, or unhealthy disgusting junk food. Oh, woe is me.

At least it's Friday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment