Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whoa! A lot of teaching Wednesday

Wow. So, Mr. B told me this morning that I'd be teaching alone and what he wanted me to teach. I was like, "yup, sure thing", but then when we got to class, he taught to and we taught something entirely different from what he told me in the morning. Ok, fine - but I got lots of class time. Then, last period, he managed to loose some super-secret piece of paper and had to spend the whole period panicking and looking for it, so I got to teach the first grade class entirely alone! It was awesome! Apart from one kid managed to get a bloody nose. Not too sure how he did that, but he went and fixed himself up and came back ok. Not sure if Mr B and his budding moustache found the confidential paper or not. What a durr-brain.

I booked my flight home yesterday! I'm headed home for over two weeks in about 5 weeks time. I am so excited!!! I am going to do so much baking and candy making and then eat all of it. Well, I'll share it with mum and dad, I suppose - seeing as they let me live in their house and drive their car for free :D

No other news for today - and nothing for yesterday either. It's been quite quite and relatively normal. Well apart from the moustaches, bloody noses, missing confidential papers, and whatnot. 

Today's five:
1) Lots of fun teaching today. A whole five hours!

2) My flights home are all booked. I also booked a time to go into the immigration office to get my visa changed. I'm hoping it just goes smoothly. If not, I'm screwed.

3) I bought these delicious yoghurt-berry desserts from the supermarket. Yummy!

4) I was thinking of going away this weekend, but I changed my mind. Instead I'm going to stay home and work on some craft projects and then go to an ice hockey game on Sunday. Might just go alone if Andy doesn't want to come. I've heard rumours of a Taco Bell having opened in the area - might have to check it out.

5) Wednesday is almost done - over half way to the weekend!! Only 30 days of work to go. If we take out the weekends and public holidays, it's only 20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment