Thursday, August 30, 2012

A lot of rain Thursday

So, there's a tropical storm today. It's not as exciting as it sounds. There is so much rain that they cancelled my after school class, though. Which means there might actually be a God... I so did not feel like doing this arvo! I would have, and I'd probably have enjoyed it, but I'm feeling so blah! 

In related news, I've linked my mood problems to my hormones. I think. I've had really sore boobs (haha, TMI?) for about a week and after some googling found out that my contraceptive implant starts off release a crap ton of hormone and then after about a year an a half it settles down and releases slightly less. It's been almost 18 months since I got it in, and it would explain all the upsy-downsy moods, sore breasts, and weird clingy relationship behaviour I've been having. So, I'm hoping my body adjusts soon, 'cos they're really sore! If it's not better by next Wednesday, I'll go to the doctor. And now I'm not sure if all my stuff with Andy (as in me feeling annoyed at him) was just my messed up chemicals. They can affect you so much!

So, I have not been feeling super happy today, for no real reason, but it has been a good day. Mr B finally gave me my reference letter after I told him I REALLY needed it. He was SO reluctant to put the school stamp on it, and flatly refused to have the vice-principal or principal sign it, saying it was 'his personal letter'. Ah well, hopefully I'll only need to use it in Korea, so they won't know that that is a bit weird. I did get it printed on an official School letterhead eventually, but he wouldn't budge on the signatures.

What else is going on? I've got a skype date with Jenni on Saturday morning and Lunch with TMI Amy. Then on Monday I'm getting together for dinner with the guy who organised the meetup last weekend to brainstorm some more meetups. His name's Nathan, if I didn't tell you already, and he and I seemed to hit it off quite well. Not, like, romantically hit it off, just friends hit it off. So, might get more involved with running some meetups. Actually, I'm already more involved, as I've started organising my own meetup to go to an ice hockey game in Anyang next weekend (the 8th). I'll probably do it again if it's a success.

And that's all from me. I'm off to wait for the bus and try not to get soaking wet! Also, hormones = killer chocolate cravings.

1) Get to go home early and came in to work late. Win-win!

2) I got an open class lesson all planned because Mr B gave me the details about it the other day. Today he says he's changed his mind and wants to use a different lesson. After I'd already planned the first one. What's good about this? Well, the lesson he wants to use instead is the first open class I did last year so I can just re-use the old plan!

3) Got my reference letter at last!

4) I am wearing a cardigan for the first time in....nearly 5 months!

5) mmmmm..... dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment