Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 for Tuesday

Better get back to 5-ing it! Gratitude is clinically proven by 9 out of 10 nutritionists to increase your happiness by 4/3rds. Or something like that.

1) I ordered some coconut oil online. I have read outrageously amazing things about how healthy this stuff is and how you can use it for everything from cooking to moisturising, to conditioning your hair. While I'm going to keep the oil out of my hair for the time being, I am looking forward to seeing how adding a healthy fat source to my diet makes me feel.

2) My favourite season in Korea is autumn. It's sunny and warm without being crazy hot, sky is mostly blue, and towards the end the leaves to amazing things. And Andy tells me it's officially autumn now, and it's definitely cooled down a bit.

3) Tomorrow is a public holiday. I'm going to go for a picnic by the river! Andy might want to come :)

4) I'm stopping my 'whole30' eating experiment. It's just stressing me out. While I agree with its basic principles, I'm not ready to make them a priority. So, we'll just stick with regular, moderated healthy eating for now.

5) Sadly, I'm not going to Busan this weekend. Not only were all the good trains and accommodation booked, but there are some gross, huge jellyfish floating around - a kid even died from them. I'm not sure if they're down in the Busan area, but I'm not taking any chances. I'll try to get to the water park (like Wet'n'Wild) in the next few weeks. The longer I wait, the less busy it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment