Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm Tired Thursday


Strangest thing, ever since I stopped eating grains and sugars, like the very day after, I've been waking up between 6 and 6.30am every day. I'd been having a lot of trouble waking up, especially when it was very dark during winter. I'd adjusted my mornings to let me wakeup with as much light as I could. This helped, but I was still waking up very groggy and unwilling to get out of bed. Which is really unlike me. I used to just wakeup, spend a minute or two coming two, and then be up and at 'em. Now, it's light much earlier, I'm waking up earlier, and feeling better about it. Not sure if it's the food, or the light, or both, or neither, but it's good.

I'm at work today, but my co-teacher offered to do all the teaching. I think I probably look and sound like total crap, so that was really nice of him. I am very tired. I've been having a lot of trouble getting to sleep in the last few days - maybe the medicine the doctor gave me? Not sure, but last night I was semi-awake for hours. Poo.

I'm going to try and go out ti dinner tonight. Hopefully I don't feel too sick. It'll be a nice distraction :)

Five things for today:
1) This is actually from Tuesday, but I only remembered just now: Mr Baek texted me in the evening saying "Are you ok? I've been worried about you all day", which was really nice and thoughtful of him.

2) He also did all the teaching today, though I am going to try and do my after school class.

3) It was so sunny this morning! I opened the window on the bus and looked at all the fields starting to turn green.

4) I can see buds on all the trees, just ready to burst into flower.

5) We had roast pork for lunch at school today - yum! No cracking, but the meat was nice. Plus lots of fat, which is keeping me nice and full. Normally I'm starving by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment