Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting Better Tuesday

My myriad magic mystery pills seem to be doing the trick. My throat is still swollen, but doesn't hurt much, and the fluttering and body aches have stopped as of this morning. Which is awesome, because that was seriously weird! Tentative +1 for the Korean doctor :)

Not much to report today. Just stayed at home apart from a half hour walk around the block in the rain. I'm going to the park tomorrow (assuming I'm better), for a nice stroll. Also, today, managed to skype mum for the first time in a whole month! Last time we talked was March 10th. So, that was fantastic! I got caught up on home happenings :)

And because I don't have much to say today, here's some (random) photos:

My bunny (official name: Kyle, but I just call her Bun-bun or hop-along)


Entrance to Lotte World

Part of the inside section of the theme park.

Disneyland rip-off much?

Looked awesome in the evening.

I made pork-belly and roasted beetroot in my toaster oven for Easter dinner.
I promise to try and take some more photos of stuff!

Also, just to compare to my meal examples below, here's the type of thing I've been eating for the last week and a half:

Breakfast: None, or a seafood omelette.
Lunch: School lunch, but I take my own vegetables and swap out the rice.
Dinner: Beef patty (home made), egg, lettuce, tomato, cheese, eggplant, and some mayonnaise.
Snacks: Almonds (oh, they are so delicious!), fruit.

Today:
Breakfast: Boiled egg and left-over roast pork, and a banana.
Lunch: Tuna and pumpkin hash with tomatoes, almonds, and beetroot.
Dinner: Not sure yet. Not very hungry. Maybe just some of my coconut jelly.
Snacks: an orange, small amount of dark chocolate (and I mean really small).

Much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment