Monday, April 16, 2012

Crazy with boredom Monday

I had a nice enough weekend, but didn't do much. I'm still sick. Just the swollen throat has turned into one mother of a cough. It's not making me feel super awful, but it is so tiring coughing all the time! I went to the park to see the cherry blossoms, though I think I'll try again next weekend because they were only sort of out on Saturday. Saturday night was snacks at Courtney's house, which was fun. On Sunday I went for a big walk in the sunshine and played the computer.

Today, because of the excessive coughing, Mr B. wouldn't let me teach again, so I had to sit at my desk all day and just read, surf the internet, and cough. To top it off, lunch sucked. It was the horrible fish thing with bones in again, and salad. Yuck. Horrible day, really. 

And we still didn't have that super urgent 'you must come to work' effing meeting.

Some days I'm really not sure how much more of this I can take. I'm convinced that if I can just start seeing things in the right way, I'll be as happy as Larry, but right now I'm stumped.

To make myself feel better I bought some steak for dinner. It was expensive, so hopefully it's nice. If it's no good, then the next time I have a bad day, I'm just going to shell out $20-30 at the steak restaurant along the block. With bacon.

Here's some flower photo's to counteract my shit-tastic mood:

These yellow one and the purple ones seem to grow wild all ove r the place.

Very bright!

I cheated, there were in a hot house.

I'm not an expert photographer. I point and shoot with my camera on automatic mode.

Blossoms!

Add caption


Technically nothing to do with spring, but orchids are amazing.

Ok, I'm off to cook my steak. With butter. With garlic butter. And bacon. Mmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment