Just a quick update today, I'm not really in a writing mood.
I had a great weekend (mostly) and the event I hosted on Sunday went very well.
Saturday I went to Suwon with Courtney and we saw the Avengers movie. We both enjoyed it, but agreed it was a bit confusing at times. I think they put too much time into fight scenes and not enough into properly explaining what was going on. I enjoyed it though. Then we went to meet Courtney's boyfriend, Mike for dinner. However, on the way Courtney got some upsetting news from home. Nothing devastating, but upsetting enough that's for sure. She didn't want to go home, though, so we had dinner. Her tears and stress caused some tension (not between her and I) so I was really happy to get her on the bus and headed home - not for me but for her. I wish there was more I could do - it makes you feel crappy as a friend when there's nothing you can do to help. She's being really sensible about everything, though and hopefully we can get together later in the week.

Sunday was horse racing and the Seoul Zoo. The plan was to go to a theme park, but the group all wanted to go the Zoo (which was cool, it's actually what I preferred too). The horse racing wasn't as exciting as I'd hoped. It was interesting, but they only raced once and hour, and the action lasted about 2 minutes. We stayed for two races, then went to the zoo and walked around until everyone was tired enough to go home. The group was good and I think I did an ok job of leading them -though there wasn't really much involved. I'm glad I did it, and everyone seemed really appreciative that I'd helped out :) And the weather was amazing!

It's great again today. I really hope next weekend is really sunny for my weekend in Busan.
Today's just been normal, nothing exciting to report.... yet.

Today's five:
1) Gorgeous weather.

2) I got permission to take tomorrow's after school class to the supermarket for a scavenger hunt.

3) I've looked up 6+ journals to maybe submit my article to. The only problem is they all say submissions can't be under consideration by anyone else, so I'm going to have to send it to one, wait for a reply, then move on to the next one. It'll take weeks to get rejected by all of them!

4) I'm really enjoying reading the first 'Game of Thrones' book.

5) Last minutes plans: I'm having dinner with Courtney tonight :)