Friday, May 11, 2012

Hooray it's Friday!


Not such a pleasant day today. I went out last night for dinner with Courtney and Mike. We went for Mukinji, which is this ridiculously tasty Korean pork and kimchi stew.  It was a bit more spicy than usual last night, and I woke up this morning with a pretty upset digestive system :( It continued on and off right through to just before lunch. It seems to be gone now (fingers crossed). On top of that I also ate an ice cream last night, and had a really unhealthy take away dinner on Tuesday night. I actually think the food affects my mood and how easy it is for me to wake up in the morning. Up until Tuesday I had eaten only negligible amounts (like what I couldn't avoid in school lunch) of sugar and grains for over a week. I was finding it easier and easier to get out of bes, and my mood was consistently positive and I felt good. Then had a bit of a bad time on Tuesday afternoon and ate badly, then ice cream again yesterday night, and come this morning I found myself negative, unmotivated, and kind of bloated. I've never considered myself sensitive to food, but maybe there was something going on. But, then again, I also had an upset tummy, so can't really say.

Regardless, I need to re-commit to my health 'goals' as such. I'm not worried about having food like I did, but I don't want it to become regular like it was a couple of months ago.

Anyway, today's five things:
1) I've got my bodyweight workout this afternoon and I'm really looking forward to it.

2) It's Friday! I'm going to the movies with Courtney tomorrow, in Suwon.

3) My article is coming along really well. I'll be finished the first draft early next week.

4) I got a little program for my work computer that pops up a message every 15 minutes and reminds me to stretch a bit. I've been getting sore shoulders from all my desk time.

5) Pork belly for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment