Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting to go home Wednesday


The P.E teacher in the desk next door is falling asleep at his desk, and is about to snore. He's like doing that heavy breathing not quite snoring thing. Ok, now he's actually snoring. And I'm trying not to laugh. I am cracking up on the inside though. His snoring is getting louder. Oh! A big one - he's partially woken himself up. And down he goes again.
Weird.
Awkward..
And he kind of smells like a sheep.

Haha, anyway. Today's been nice. Had a really great last period with one of the first grade classes. I was teaching alone, and they were really on fire today! Like, seriously, they did so well. I was impressed. We did a speaking game. They had to introduce themselves and then say they were "someone's friend/sister/brother/etc" and where they were from. We brainstormed a bunch of countries so they couldn't all say 'Korea'. One girl even suggested both Mexico and Chile... quite international. They all were so enthusiastic and worked really well. They used the example I gave them and did an excellent job. I thin they did a better job that some of the older kids would have done on the same task. It was a of of fun.

Now though, I've been sitting for over an hour, pretty much just waiting to go home. Only another 40 minutes to go. I'm going out to dinner tonight, to some sort of tuna restaurant with Courtney and Nyasha. I'll try to remember to take some photos.

Today's five things:

1) It's really sunny, and while the wind is very cold, there is actual warmth in the sun.

2) I got my phone up and running no problem on Monday evening, so that's great.

3) Had a great solo class 6th period.

4) Hung out with the social rejects club again at lunch. Today we tried skipping :)

5) I'm stuck on number five again. Um. I'm really hungry. Which means I get to eat something soon. Hopefully. Lame number five. Hopefully I'll have an awesome dinner and that can be number five.

No comments:

Post a Comment