Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I have had a very lazy Sunday!
I stayed in bed until 8am (which is really late for me), then played a couple of hours of StarWars. Then I've been reading my book most of the day - really nice and relaxing. I was supposed to go running, but I wimped out and did another walk instead. It was actually a really good walk. I just went wherever I felt like going and ended up in some really quaint residential areas, with all ornate fenced backyards and stuff. It was nice.

Now I'm back home for an hour before Nyasha comes over. We're going out to dinner with a girl, Jess, who I met the other night and maybe her friend too.

So, today's five:

1) Another lovely walk.

2) I bought some biscuits to take to work with me and they are yummy!

3) I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading.

4) I got to level 40 on StarWars.

5) I can comfortably go outside with just a normal jumper and jeans on now. Yay!

Edit: Bonus!
6) Just wanted to add in a number six. Dinner with Jess and Nyasha was lovely. The new restaurant was really cheap, had nice food, and we had a good chat. So, Sunday has been a very nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment