Sunday, November 13, 2011

Relaxing Saturday and Sunday

I have had a lovely weekend at home! I decided it was time I spent a weekend relaxing rather than travelling all over the place, so I stayed in and played the computer all weekend :)

I did go and do some grocery shopping, and got a snazzy yoga mat, an awesome steamer, and a very cool wall sticker. The yoga mat I needed, because I'm really starting to feel stiff and it's not good. The steamer I needed because I love dumplings, and boiling them was making the very water logged. The wall sticker I needed because it was so cool that I couldn't not buy it.

The steamer goes really small...

Or really big!

My new wall decal. I tested it to make sure it's come off and leave the wallpaper behind.

I have since tidied my desk :)

I also actually got groceries, and have made some yummy burritos for dinner tonight.

My groceries! Some of the veges are from the market, so are from Lottemart.
The tube in the bottom middle, I think is tofu, but has the consitiency of cottage cheese. I used it instead of mince because they don't have 'prime beef mince' here - the mince they do have is pretty expensive and pretty fatty, so I thought I'd give tofu a go. It worked fairly well, my burritos were yummy! I had to use plastic cheese too, but luckily I don't mind my cheese rubbery and flavourless.


A new type of mushroom that I don't know. They're huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment