Saturday, November 26, 2011

Not too much Sun Saturday

So, the plan was to go outside to get some sun today - but there is not a ray to be seen. It is super overcast, and quite dark and grey. I gave it a go though and went for a walk through some Osan streets I haven't been down before. There wasn't really anything there except for more fried chicken and beer joints, but it was fun looking.

Then I made my way to E-Mart to do next week's shopping. I got an ice cream, mint choc-chip, and bought my groceries. I didn't have any food for lunch, and the selection of ready-meals caught my eye. At home I pretty much wouldn't be caught dead eating one of these things, but for $4 this curry and naan wasn't too bad! The naan was a bit bready, but it all tasted good, and was very fast to microwave :)




In the interest of cutting down on my massive Korean snacking habit I've stocked up my fruit bowl. The bananas have a 'Merry Christmas' sticker on them.

Thrilling fruit bowl.

So far, I've been having a wonderful time today. I really love living alone! I'm not sure why, but I do. I can just do whatever I want, when I want, how I want, with no real worries. If I want to cook pancakes in my undies while dancing to 'Mr Saxobeat' I totally can. Ummm, not that I do that... *cough*.


No comments:

Post a Comment