Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waste of time Wednesday

Today has been the most un-work day at work yet! What have I done today? Well, I've charged my MP3 player, found out how to cook barley, researched Sacha Baron-Cohen, stood at the back of a classroom for 45 mins and made sure no one was cheating on a science test (not that I had any idea what to do if they did, or even what they were and were not supposed to be doing), and I watched Madagascar 2 and made a worksheet for when the kids watch it at the end of winter camp. 



Oh, and I finished reading Pride and Prejudice. And ate some mandarins. That is all :)

BUT today was not a complete waste of time! I discovered the most amazing lemon tea! One of the ladies at work made me a cup, and I went and bought a jar of mix from the supermarket this evening. It tastes like caramelised lemons in a hot drink... it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment