Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finally bought a new jacket Wednesday

So, I've been wearing the same purple jacket for about three months now. I didn't bring another jumper with me, and have been too cheap to buy anything else. However, I wear it literally everyday, and I'm starting to feel a bit too cheap. So, I went to the market and got two new tops - one jacket and one long sleeved top. Guess how much I spent? $23. Not each, but both. They are super crappy quality, but they should see me through the work day (at least I hope so). I went kind of Korean in the styling too (though for those of you who know me, you'll probably be like 'Sam, that is so "you"' :-D). Also, those of you who know me will also know my purple jacket... poor thing is taking a real beating. Here some picture of my new tops, anyway:




Today's been pretty good work wise. Mr Beak still was a pain in the bum, taking over classes (even mistranslating in some cases), interrupting me in the middle of sentences, and so on. I got so frustrated at one point that I wanted to cry! But I got over it. Just breathe, right? Well, he got really involved in something he was doing on the computer for the last lesson of the day, and I got to go it totally alone - and it rocked! We learned 'Jingle Bells' and then played a game. They got sooooo into the game! It was a lot of fun :) Here's a picture of me with the winning team! I was TRYING to take a video of them saying "Merry Christmas New Zealand", but Mr Beak though he knew what was going on (despite me trying to explain) and took a photo instead. Then acted all surprised when I said about video... I'd just finished telling the whole class video! Breathe...



And I'm going to Jen's house for dinner tonight, so that'll be nice :).

No comments:

Post a Comment