Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday's 5

1) I went for a lovely walk on the beach with my friend Jenni this morning. The tide was so far in there was no sand left to walk on, so we took off our shoes and waded. The water was so cold it made my feet ache, but the sun was bright and we were surrounded by dogs of all shapes and sizes. I love dogs, so I enjoyed watching them a lot! Talking to Jenni wasn't bad, either :)

2) I took a wander around the shops. There were no yellow cable-knit sweaters anywhere! The only yellow thing I saw was a SpongeBob hoodie! So not my thing! However, I enjoyed my womble.

3) I made home-made muesli bars for snacking on at work this coming week. It has lots of seeds, nuts, and dried apricots, and is pretty yummy. As an added bonus, the house now smells like peanut butter!

4) I've done my lesson plans for tomorrow. I think the students will enjoy it! We're doing some work on giving instructions and we're going to look at a poem warning humans about crocodiles, then students will write thier own warning croc's about humans, then write some rules for croc-human interaction. Sounds a bit crazy, I know, but normal stuff is boring, and they've already done it.

5) I'm going out to dinner with Jenni tonight to celebrate her leaving to live in Queenstown. Well, not celebrate, but whatever you do when you're friend is moving ages away.

No comments:

Post a Comment