Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Five

Grrrr, what an annoying day! My CRC STILL hasn't arrived, I think they never even sent the second one, and the first one got lost in the mail. The Korean job hunt is turning out a lot harder and much longer winded than I expected. Because of the delays in my criminal check, I'm pretty much not going to get over there until late August/ early September... more waiting! And today, as I was playing a totally fun game of The Sims 3, my laptop power supply broke, and I had to spend over 40 minutes on the phone with Dell tech support until they decided to send out a technician next week. When I will be at work all week. This is the second major thing to go wrong with my laptop, and I've only had it for a month. It arrived to me with a dead pixel smack bang in the middle of the screen. Dell has been very good about replacing parts and sending someone out, but I would have liked if my laptop actually just worked fine. So, now I'm using the last of my battery power to blog and attempt to salvage the day by thinking of five good things that happened :)

1) I came home for the weekend. It always awesome to hang out with mum and dad, and even nicer Matt and Liz are here, so there's lots of people to talk to. I love coming home!

2) Matt made pizza for dinner. He made kinda crazy ones, but home-made pizza is the bomb.

3) I got to cuddle Jessie, who is the best dog in the world!



4) I started playing a really evil kleptomaniac sim who is trying to steal the husband of another, very rich, sim just to get his money. I normally try to play all goodie-two-shoes, but being bad is fun.

5) I love my family. The best way to have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment