Saturday, June 25, 2011

Horrible weather Saturday

Well, the weather today has been just awful! Rain storms, wind, freezing cold. I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle on my lap to keep me warm. My top five nice things for today are: 

1)  Nana naps! The best type of nap :)

2) Makana 'Very Berry Crunch' macadamia brittle. It takes all my will power not to scoff the whole lot.

3) Playing the Sims, still evil style. Managed to steal another sim's rich husband, marry him myself, and now have a baby. Hehe, so evil! I'm going to beak up with him and run off with all his money to live by the sea.

4) Lesson planning for next week. It can be pretty fun :) More details on actual lessons later in the week.

5) Mum's making roast pork and cherries for dinner. It's a new recipe we've never had before, but the picture looks delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment