Tuesday, January 1, 2013

After a week in DC Sunday

I'm so tired that I can barely find enough energy to update. I know, it's been a while. I've been really busy since I arrived in the state's, but not exactly in the way I wanted to be. I came here primarily to see if a relationship had any chance or if there was a real connection there. I really expected there to be, and I expected my time to be fun, affectionate, romantic, and relationship building. Instead I found myself confused, stressed, disillusioned and rejected. Not my best week ever. It was no one's fault, the chemistry just wasn't there, but that doesn't stop me from feeling disappointed and alone now.

Now, I'm in the DC airport waiting for my flight to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I'm feeling really tired and really homesick. I'm really tired of feeling like I have no place to belong. Back home in NZ is as close as I can get, but even then, there's not much there for me besides mum and dad. This is the longest I've travelled for before, and it's getting a bit long, I think. I'd like to settle down for a while. Maybe a couple a weeks in sunny Florida will fix me up. I'm so hoping it will.

Ok, that's all. Homesick, tired, alone. Trying to get back to happy, adventurous, and free

No comments:

Post a Comment