Thursday, January 10, 2013

Everglades Tuesday and makeup Wednesday

Yesterday, Tuesday, I went on an all day tour of the Florida Everglades. I went with a small group of really nice, fun, old people :D We went on an airboat ride through some of the freshwater part of the Everglades and saw lots of alligators! We also went on a nature walk, saw a heap more alligators, ate some alligator meat at lunchtime (it was just a tiny bit and was exact like chicken), and went on a big boat ride through the 10, 000 islands area to see lots of birds and some dolphins. The weather was fantastic and I had a lovely day out in nature. The people in my group were really nice and I enjoyed the day a lot.

Today I hung out with Amy in the morning and we went and had pancakes for breakfast. I had strawberries with mine, and they were pretty good! Then we went to a huge beauty supply store and I bought a big challenge of stuff on sale. I got a really nice nail polish and some mascara for green eyes, among other things. It was fun. :) then we went and browsed this homeware store, and it was really inspiring. I'm looking forward to decorating my own place once I get to Korea.

However, I've found out that my job doesn't provide key money, so I'm going to have to front up with about $10, 000 just to rent somewhere. I might have to borrow some money for the first couple of months, which will put a damper on my decorating plans. And a few other plans too! But, I do get that money back, so that's important to remember!

Anything else? Not really. It's very windy today, so I'm just hanging  out in my hotel this afternoon. I did some yoga this morning and am going to try some yoga meditation this evening. Yeah, that's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment