Sunday, September 1, 2013

SHOES Sunday

So, buying shoes my size in Korea is no longer the impossibility I thought it was. With a trip to 'Payless Shoesource' in Myeongdong - I am in love. They had an end of summer sale and I walked out with three pairs of shoes for $45.

(sorry for the photo quality - my lens needs cleaning)

Mostly for work - super comfy

Mostly for fun, they were $10

These were only $5! They are so comfy!
They have this 'comfort' brand they sell there - and man are they soft and cushy! I will definitely be going back in winter. My life in Korea is now complete. I can buy shoes.

What else is new? Well, how have I lived my whole life without curling my eyelashes? I'm going through a phase of being a little more into makeup, and I've just started curling my lashes. I also go this great 'mini-brush' mascara that kind of makes my lashes look insane:


I've been experimenting with eyeshadow colours and have found a real love for coral shades. Also, I can use liquid eyeliner now and not feel like a dick. I have a paintbrush type one in dark brown and after a few youtube vids on how to apply it, I'm really enjoying it.

And, here's some photos of my new apartment before I moved in. The after shots will be along in the next few weeks. I want to get my photos on the wall and the bookcase in before I take the 'afters'.

View from the front door. Main room - to the right is the bathroom.

around the corner to the right. Closet and bathroom.

So clean!

Yeah, I put the TV in the wardrobe :)

My sweet little kitchen.

Slightly too small fridge and totally over sized washer.
Yeah, so that's all good. I had a great day yesterday. I had a really good session at the gym - I'm now squatting 42kg and deadlifting 60kg. Benchpress is lagging behind, but it's supposed to, at 32kg. After the gym, I had a lazy morning and then wambled into Seoul for lunch with Jay (which was awesome), and show shopping. All in all, totally great day :)

Also, the temperatures are cooling. Both morning and evening yesterday it was almost cool enough to wear a light cardigan. Not quite though - my new sandles still have a couple of months of wear left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment