Monday, September 9, 2013

Missed my Hiking Monday

They spelled the station name wrong on the meetup site, so I ended up in the wrong place and didn't have time to make it to the right meeting station, so I didn't get to go :( But, there are lots more hiking trips, so I still have three more I'm signed up for. All is not lost!

So, what did I do with my weekend? Well, Jay ended up being free on Friday and Saturday, so I went and hung out with him. We went to a lamb restaurant, which was quite a novelty -  not much lamb is eaten in Korea. And then on Sunday when I missed my hiking, I just had a tourist day in Seoul and took some photos.

This is my plant

I want some 24K Gold Snail Cream

Autumn is here, apparently

I'm not sure what's on B1

Some big fish in the little river

Seoul's 'reclaimed' river

I found a plant market



More river

New nail polish with sticker :D




I just finished a meeting at work about writing a reading book, which I think went well. And now I'm attempting to roast a chicken.

Oooh, and this morning I squatted 50kg! Only 4 times, but that is a new record for me. Very pleased with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment