Sunday, September 15, 2013

Plum eye-shadow Saturday

I was in Seoul today, looking for craft supplies. I wasn't really in the mood, and the place I was in was just too huge and crowded. Looking for specific supplies in a massive 6 floor market is a bit overwhelming. I've done some internet searching and am headed back out today to an underground shopping mall and a big stationary store to try to buy some wool and some canvases. I could buy what I want online - but I like exploring the city while I'm at it. It's not so much fun to just click and buy online - unless I just can't find what I want.

So, although I didn't get any craft supplies yesterday, I did buy some new make-up. I think I've mentioned that I'm getting more into make-up, and my favourite store (Etude House!!) had a sale on so I got some light foundation and some plum coloured eye-shadow. It's by FAR the most intense colour I've ever tried, but I've read in heaps of places that the colour is supposed to really highlight green eyes. I had a play with it last night and quite enjoyed the results.

Because I'm a 'member', I got a gift pack :)

It's bold, but I like it.

bad lighting, but you can see the eye-shadow well

I went out to a group dinner on Friday night - we had some yummy Japanese food. Then I met up with Jay - who is so, so busy and pretty stressed out. He seems to be the kind of person who handles stress very calmly, but he very clearly doesn't have much time or mental energy to direct towards me right now. Which, interestingly, I'm ok with. The things he tells me about his work and all the stuff he has to do, it's clear he does put effort into finding time for me and staying in regular contact- probably more effort that I would be able to, were out roles reversed. So, although I'd like more time/interaction with him than I'm currently getting, I feel like the fact that I'm getting any actually says a lot.

Friday night's chicken domburi

And that's all from me for now - art, make-up, and boys :D I'm honestly having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment