Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New yoga mat Tuesday

I've been quite busy today. Well, not really busy-busy, but not bored :) I walked to E-Mart this morning, which is about 20 minutes walk away and bought a bunch of stuff. Mostly non-food stuff like a yoga mat, conditioner, a loofah, things like that. I think Andy and I will go back with the car this evening to get some groceries. Oh! and I finally found an ATM to give me some money! Sadly, I had to use my regular credit card, not my pre-loaded one, but at least I have some cash now.

I was going to go to the bank today to open a new account, but I chickened out. Perhaps I'll give it a go tomorrow. But, tomorrow I think I'm going to try and go to the hospital to get my medical check - which is more scary than the bank account. Everyone just did this for me last time, but I'm putting on my big girl pants and doing it myself this time! Hopefully.

After shopping, and eating some kimbap, I came home and did some more cleaning. I did the kitchen and all the cupboards and stuff. It wasn't so much 'cleaning' as 'sorting'. Andy, apparently, feels the urge to keep every single box and bag of everything he's ever bought. Boys are weird. At least it's tidy now.

Then I did some yoga on my cool new purple yoga mat. I have the floor heating on, which makes yoga feel lovely! I did a restorative session, which felt great. While I'm much more settled this move, I'm feeling a bit jet-laggy today and a bit weird overall. It'll be good to get to work, earn some money, settle into a more permanent home and get some hobbies and decorating going.

And something I haven't done in a while, today's five things:

1) Heated floors. For someone who suffers from cold feet, it's like a dream come true.

2) E-Mart. One store with everything you need. And cute.

3) I can see buds growing on all the trees, which means that spring is on its way. 

4) The kitchen is now clean, clear, and usable. What's more, I found a blender - smoothie time!

5) Andy has a humidifier. While floor heating is awesome, it dries the air out and gives me a sore throat and eyes. With a humidifier I can be warm and comfortable. Good job.

P.S. I promise to start taking more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment