Sunday, October 7, 2012

Breakup Sunday

That's right, folks. Who saw that one coming? Well, I did, but I convinced myself it was my crazy hormones. Turns out Andy wants to get married and have babies more than he wants to get to know me. Well, turns out his parents want him to and he 'has' to do what they want. In any case, here's a picture I made to express myself.


I'm pretty sure that in four weeks I'll be quite fine.
To Andy's parents (who wanted to send him on blind dates even though they knew we were dating and I just spent all of last weekend with them): I made you guys cheesecake. For special. To try and communicate with you because we don't speak the same language. And you try to encourage your son to cheat on me? You suck.
To Andy: You also suck. In a kind and considerate way. You're lovely, but grow some balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment