Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wet wet wet Wednesday

You guessed it folks! It's raining again! Or still. I guess this is why it's called 'monsoon season'.

Anyway, the final week of summer camp is more than halfway over. I am very much looking forward to my week off. I don't have much planned, but that's sort of the point. I'll probably spend a few days in Seoul, a few days bumming about home, and... I dunno :)

It's been a quite week so far, and here's five things I'm grateful for:

1) Showers. It's so sticky and humid, showering is like  the most awesome thing ever.

2) Weightlifting. It is so much fun and so... empowering. Or something.

3) Bananas. Good raw, good cooked, good frozen... you can bake with them, cook with them, make them into smoothies, and even ice cream. Possibly the best fruit ever.

4) Umbrellas. I'd be awfully wet without it.

5) Steak. That's dinner tonight and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment