Saturday, July 27, 2013

Orientation Saturday

I had an orientation meeting at work today for the kids' camp that starts on Monday. I'm pleased to say I'm now feeling much more confident about it, and think that it might actually be a lot of fun! It will be a lot of work, and long hours, but not impossible. Plus, the pay plus my regular pay will give me back the savings I'm just about to put down as a bind on the new apartment.

After the orientation, I went out to lunch with a few co-workers and had a good time :)

Today's five things:
1) Getting some good info and feeling more comfortable about the next three weeks.

2) Yummy lunch and getting to know my co-workers better.

3) I squatted 32kg this morning, which is the most I've ever done. Halfway to bodyweight!

4) I was worried about going kayaking tomorrow because I didn't want to start my week of knackered for the first week of camp - but it turns out Monday is only a half day consisting of a welcoming ceremony and placement tests, so I'm all good!

5) Showers are one of the best inventions ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment